Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Reaves: week nine

Sweet Annie came to visit Reaves this week! She has known me my whole life and is a very special lady to our family! We enjoyed her visit so much and Reaves was in the best mood the whole time she was here!



Gina made Reaves this tie onseie. It's so fitting since one of my many nicknames for him is little man! A lot of people will say he looks like an old man! I guess it's because he doesn't have any teeth yet nor much hair in the front! ha ha Well he is the cutest little man I've ever seen!!!!







Friday we had an eventful celebration at my Aunt Jackie and Uncle Joe's house. Miranda their granddaughter turned two and my cousin Rod was home from his deployment. We haven't seen him years. We had a great time catching up and watching all the kids run around! One of them even dialed 911 and yelled the police were on the way! We thought they were joking until the Police called back! Oh gosh we are going to get it twice as bad as our parents I do believe!

Happy 2nd Birthday Miranda!



The babes turned two months old on Saturday! I compared his month one and two pictures and he really does look the same except he is a little fuller! He was even able to give me some real smiles. I love this stage the cooing, smiling, and following me around the room with his eyes. Even though I get sad knowing he is getting older with each passing breath, I also am so very excited about the ages and stages to come!

If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle."

Vincent van Gogh




               







My favorite of the 200 I took!


We spent the weekend down at the River on Albermarle Sound at my Aunt Judy and Uncle David's place. It is so relaxing.....that place just puts us in a sleep coma! We caught up on some much needed rest, played in the water, went for a sunset cruise on the boat, read books, and ate some yummy food! Oh how I love spending time there with Big Dave and Ju Ju! The baby actually liked the water!!!! He looked so cute rocking his little 4th of July attire! His shirt says Mommy's little firecracker!





Gorgeous Sunset


Sunset Cruise


Captain Big Dave


Aunt Ju Ju



Thanks for having us! We had so much fun! We love you!















1 comment:

  1. 'lil man wears the tie onesie well. he is too cute:)

    ReplyDelete