Thursday, October 6, 2011

5 Months of Joy!

Definition of Joy: Intense and especially ecstatic or exultant happiness

Our baby boy turned 5 months old on Sunday! The only way I can even attempt to describe how I have felt since he was born on May 2, 2011 is to say I am filled with absolute joy. Not that I don't have "those" days anymore because believe me I do! But.........that little bundle of joy that weighs about 17 pounds who thinks I hung the moon makes me forget about all those little things that don't really matter. He is already teaching me more than I can ever hope to teach him and he can't even talk yet! ha ha 

"In thy presence is fullness of joy."
Psalms 16:11





"When we are centered in joy, we attain our wisdom."
Marianne Williamson


"Joy is a sustained sense of well-being and internal peace - a connection to what matters."
Oprah


"True joy is that which gives us more energy
and makes us feel more alive."
                Robert Puryear

Reaves Cataliotti I feel more alive than ever! Thank you God for this sweet baby boy you have given me to recognize how good things are in my life! We love you baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment