Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and has been since I was little! I love singing witches brew each year with my students, going to the pumpkin patch,trick-or treating, carving pumpkins, roasting pumpkin seeds, eating candy corn, and dressing up!

However this Halloween was the best by far. Even on this cold and rainy night. Joe made a pot of homeade chili and roasted pumpkin seeds! I dressed Reaves up in his cow costume and passed out candy. Joe carved a pumpkin so that we could take pictures of our little pumpkin in a pumpkin! We had so much fun!!!!
He does love his mummy! He just lights up when I walk in a room and seems to be getting more attached to me each day! It's the sweetest thing!

Pumpkin Head


I have been waiting for 6 months to get this picture. My sister-in-law Jackie did this with her first child and I just thought it was the cutest!


Happy 1st Halloween!


He was trying to eat the pumpkin as he does everything! Anything and everything goes in his mouth these days!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



1 comment: