Sunday, February 19, 2012

LOVE BUG

Our love bug is 9 months old already! When I saw this plastic plate at Michael's for a dollar I thought it would make a cute picture as I call Reaves my little love bug from time to time!

Don't you just love the hair sticking up on both sides and the one pearly white? When I think of Reaves at this age I think that's what I will remember most. His wild hair like mine and that one tooth! However he is cutting four  more up top and surprisingly enough it does not seem to phase him a bit! Knock on wood!



Joe and reaves sent me the prettiest tulips at school and the note read I can't wait to get home to you and Buddy! How sweet is that? I love my boys and feel so blessed to have them both sharing this journey with me! This video was taken Valentine's day night at dinner. We still had the fancy valentine's dinner with steaks and red wine! This time it just included a laughing 9 month old eating potatoes and shaking his head no :) I know just wait until he can actually say no!!!! I have 11 nieces and nephews I know that day is coming! ha ha

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment