Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hoppy Easter

I have been on spring break for the last two weeks!!! My mornings have been spent drinking my java as Reaves is now waking up at 6:00 am. My alarm is now him babbling mama mama mama! Best alarm clock EVER! The first week off was spent working on the never ending to-do list and spring cleaning! I have cleaned out closets, planned his first birthday, organized our pantry, worked in his baby book, etc. etc.! It was so nice to have time to get stuff done!!!

Our second week of vaca was spent at Granny and Grandpa's! Joe's sister Bridget came down from Pennsylvania with her three kids Joey, Kelly, and Abby. Joe's brother John came down with his wife Sara and their three month old Tatum! The week was spent eating everything in sight, playing mahjong, holding babies, boating, shopping, catching some rays, reading The Hunger Games books and watching the movie, and of course hunting for Easter eggs!!! It was much needed! I can't believe this time last year we were just a few short weeks of meeting our sweet baby boy!

cutest bunny I know!

Abby, Joey, and Kelly ready for the egg hunt!
My niece Tatum sleeping away!

Reaves with his girl cousins!

Easter Sunday!

Christ the Lord is Risen Today!

Hoppy Easter from the Cataliotti Family!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment