Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sweet Summertime

I have been home with my little guy for a few weeks now that I'm on summer break! I am loving it! Although the days of sleeping late during the summer months are OVER ( he woke up at 5:15am today)! I have learned the valuable lesson of napping when your child naps! I used to run around frantically trying to race against time to get everything and anything done while he napped. I can now say that I have relaxed a bit taking a chill pill so to speak and when Reavesy boy sleeps so does his mommy!!! I just keep saying in my mind "a clean house is a sign of a wasted life!" ha ha So here's to sweet summertime napping and playing away with my little man and spending some qt with my big man! God is Good!






Joe's brother John and his wife Sara came to visit on the way back from Myrtle Beach with sweet Tatum. She is Reaves' closest cousin in age! I can't wait to see them grow up together!


Reaves and Tatum


We will be spending lots of time this summer at the pool! He loves the pool like crazy! He just kicks, kicks, kicks! However he will not wear his sun hat or sunglasses! It's so disappointing b/c he looks so cute when he wears them! We are leaving for the beach early Monday morning, I hope he loves the sand and ocean as much as he loves the pool! Pics to come from our family vacation with Joe's family!


oh  yeah a little two in one confidence building system float!


His personality is coming out more than ever! He is getting a little attitude too saying NOOOOOOOO! His hair is all over the place, but I refuse to cut his curls even if he has been mistaken as a girl a few times! Seriously he was wearing a blue polo! Wait till he is wearing his Kelly's Kids bubble outfit this summer with his curls people will really think he's a girl! uh oh his daddy is gonna kill me!

xoxo
Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment