Thursday, February 28, 2013

Winter/ I'm turning into the seasonal blogger!

Wow! When Reaves was first born I would blog each week. I didn't want to miss one little thing that was happening around us. Then I decided monthly postings would suffice. Looks like seasonal blogger fits me best! Ha The memories live in your heart! But I still want a little documentation to look back on in the years to come!

We  were elated to find out just a little before Christmas that we were expecting again! I dressed Reaves up in a BIG brother shirt and when Joe walked in he said "why is he wearing that?" I think he was a little surprised!



 
 
 
Then I had a little mini photo session with mickey mouse blaring in the background so he would sit still!
 
 
 
 
Although it took a few takes we got a few!
 


 
 
 
 
We decided to tell early because we thought that it would be special to tell at Christmas when our whole families would be together. At my mom's Christmas celebration we wrapped up the #9 as a gift. Because this will make her 9th grandchild. She didn't get it, she just tossed it back in the bag like WHATEVER! With a little prompting "mom what do you have 8 of?" she began laughing and smiling!

 

 

Christmas Eve and Day were spent at Joe's parents house. We wrapped up the #6 for them. They didn't get it at first either! But were very excited once they did!



Reaves and his little cousin Tatum had a ball together! We dressed them up as Santa and Mrs. Clause. They spent hours playing together. There truly is nothing like family!

 
So that's it until my Spring post! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment