Sunday, June 19, 2011

Reaves: week seven

Joe, Reaves, and I enjoyed a few extra days at the beach as a little family after Carla and her fam left. It was Reaves first vacation!!!! On Monday night we took Reaves on the beach for the first time for a few pics! He was trying to fall asleep but I was determined to get a few shots. Then we went to Swansboro for dinner at Ducks on the waterfront. Joe had tuna and I had peel and eat shrimp and Reaves had milk! It was delicious and nice to be with the two guys in my life! My heart feels so full these days!!!! I am truly the happiest I've ever been!


Reaves and Mommy


Daddy and Reaves


Reaves first time on the beach!


I hope Reaves will love the Salt Life as much as his mommy and daddy!

On Tuesday we had a pool day and then headed to Morhead for drinks and appetizers at Chef's105. Too bad they didn't catch any Marlin that day :( in the Big Rock tournament....it was still fun to people watch! Then we headed to Granny and Grandpa's to spend the rest of the week.....


Little Joe Joe




Reaves met his second little friend Reid on Wednesday..... Reid is just five weeks older than Reaves and such a cutie! His mom Leah and I have been friends for ages!!! We seriously talked the whole time I was there and could talk for hours on end..........I'm so glad we've remained friends since the first grade!!!!! Later that day I had a pedicure and a hot stone massage! That was one nice gift for a new mama! If you've never had a hot stone massage, indulge yourself! It is wonderful! Later that afternoon Reaves met his Aunt Sara and Uncle John (Joe's brother) for the first time! They were so cute with him!!!


Reaves and Reid




Aunt Sara


Uncle John


The rest of the week we enjoyed family time with Joe's family......we went fishing, shopping, had a low country boil on Saturday, loved on the baby, played games, ate, ate, and ate some more!



Uncle John and Sara got Reaves this cute nautical outfit with his first pair of boat shoes. They made his feet look HUGE!

Joe is wearing his head lamp trying to get on that "nite bite" fishing! haha

On Sunday we grilled shish-kabobs for lunch to celebrate Father's Day. Joe's Dad bought him a shirt New Dad 2011......how cute does he look? Joe is just making the best daddy! He says to Reaves "hey buddy your my best friend!" I love him that much more seeing him with our son! We are celebrating with my dad on Thursday when everyone can get together! I am the apple of my daddy's eye and he is the best dad in the world!

Three Generations


                                              My Boys!








No comments:

Post a Comment