Sunday, June 19, 2011

Reaves: week six

On Monday I went to school for my students awards day! Oh how I have missed them. I tried sooo hard not to cry, but I just love my 18 babies so much and know that I must send them on..... Below is a link to the video of me reading the sweetest letter to the parents. Thanks Gina for your sweet comments I am using the video you posted! I sure have loved having Lydia in my class! She brightens my days and teaches me to enjoy the small things! No I didn't write the letter but it definitely sums up my emotions about our year together. I know that I don't make the most money but I LOVE what I do.....even if I do complain sometimes......ha ha


http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=e31135be515e98549ef581&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove..... but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."

Author: Unknown

Tuesday we hit up Leyton's last baseball game. Yep I was the one screaming in the stands cheering my little guy on! I can't believe he will be in second grade next year. He plays second base and is so handsome might I add. Reaves sported his baseball outfit for the game with the baseball on the butt and all! Mom and Carla took turns holding Reaves or yet fighting over who was going to hold Reaves.....while I chomped on popcorn and a candy bar. Hey I'm nursing I am suppose to have an extra 500 calories a day! Right????


the baseball boy


Reaves




Law Law



Langley


On Friday Carla and I took Langley, Lawson, and Reaves to Emerald Isle. Joe and Rodney left earlier with Leyton to go fishing for the day. They caught a few Blues, Sharks, and Spanish Mackerels. They had a fun time!!!! Meanwhile I took Reaves to the pool for the first time. He looked so cute in his swimsuit! He didn't really like it a first, but after he eats that boy loves anything! He didn't cry on his second dip!

so cute


two cuties





We had a beach day Saturday! Law Law was not such a fan of the ocean but he entertained himself for hours in the sand. Reaves stayed inside with PaPa. Langley and Leyton had fun jumping the waves with their daddy! Carla even got her hair wet! That was a stunner!

Langley, Lawson, and Leyton











No comments:

Post a Comment