Friday, August 19, 2011

Reaves: week fifteen


On Monday Reaves rolled all the way over from back to stomach! I wasn't at home to see it. It happened while I was at work. Granny told me all about it and I was so proud! It truly is the little things in life that add up to be the big things!!!!

He gets so excited on his floor mat! His eyes get so BIG looking at his mobile and he kicks, kicks kicks!

On Friday we headed down to spend the weekend in Wilmington with our good friends Carrie Dale and Jim. We went to dinner at K38 one of the best Mexican restaurants ever! Saturday we did a little shopping and later that night went to the Yacht club to grill out. It was such a good time. I rocked Reaves in the rocking chair while overlooking the ocean until he fell asleep in my arms. It was a great way to spend a Saturday night!



Every single person we see says how much Reaves looks like Joe. The truth be known he does, and I am so glad because Joe was one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. But just to let you know he laughs and coos all the time so I think he has my personality! ha


Me and the Boys!



Thanks Carrie Dale and Jim Bo for a great weekend! We will be back!!!!
Love y'all!






No comments:

Post a Comment