Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Party Time

On Saturday Reaves and I went to help celebrate the first birthday of little James Foy! I' can't believe it's been a year! He was loving every minute of his Mickey Mouse Party!


James with his mommy Jamie


The Birthday Boy


His precious Mickey Mouse cake


Even the watermelon looked like Mickey's ears! Jamie you've already got my brain ticking about Reaves' first birthday party! You did such a great job!


Amber enjoyed loving on Reaves!



Aunt Holden dressed the part for the party!


Later that night we had an engagement party to celebrate the upcoming wedding of Chris Straley and Amber Outen! Fun Times! Reaves had his first baby sitter Mary Catherine! I mean I can remember when she was born and now she is babysitting Reaves! I'm definitely getting OLD!


The Happy Couple

LeeAnna and I had fun planning and setting up for the party! Thanks to all of those who helped!









LeeAnna and Kevin

Ashley and Matthew


Meghan and Bryan

Joe and Me
Holden, Me, and Jamie


Betsy, Amber, and Jane

 


Reavesy Boy had a great week! He is laughing and cooing like crazy. He has been a little stuffy lately! I put him to sleep AWAKE for the first time Friday night! He fell asleep on his own with the noise machine turned on! I was so excited!!!!! Now if I could just get him to sleep through the night! That's only happened twice thus far! ha ha


Snug as a Bug in a Rug!

No comments:

Post a Comment